About GoPro CineForm Studio
GoPro CineForm Studio 18.104.22.16858 provides users with professional tools for converting and editing their photos. Especially designed for GoPro camera outputs (video and photos), the application allows you to trim video clips, create videos from timelapse photos, change slow motion settings and adjust the images (exposure, contrast, saturation) in order to enhance their quality. GoPro CineForm Studio is simple and easy-to-use video editing for certain models of camera. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. GoPro CineForm Studio is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is GoPro CineForm Studio safe to download?
We tested the file GoProStudioPC-22.214.171.12458.exe with 28 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does GoPro CineForm Studio work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus GoPro CineForm Studio may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.What versions of GoPro CineForm Studio are available?
The current version of GoPro CineForm Studio is 126.96.36.19958 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 188.8.131.529 and 184.108.40.206. At the moment, only the latest version is available.What type of file formats are supported?
The program currently supports over 6 video formats including AVI, H.264, MOV, MP4, MPE and QuickTime.What type of graphical file formats are supported?
GoPro CineForm Studio supports over 6 common image formats including BLEND, Canon, MPO, NEF, Nikon and PLY.
Alternatives to GoPro CineForm Studio available for download
- GoPro QuikOfficial software allows owners of GoPro cameras to download, organize and edit videos and photos from the device.
- LosslessCutVideo editor for lossless trimming and cutting of videos.
- GoPro VR Player3D video creation software for use with multiple GoPro cameras.
- MixPadMixPad Professional is multi-track audio mixer designed for audio production.
- Zoner Photo Studio XFeatured-packed graphics manipulation, editing and developing software with advanced tools, importing, exporting and general photo manager and viewer.
- VideoPad Video Editor FreeFreeware video editing suite for Windows.
- Free MP3 Cutter and EditorPerform common audio editing and splitting, specifically with MP3s.
- Movavi Video EditorAll the video editing tools you might need for your video project.
- AVS Video EditorEasy video editing program useful for online video publishing at YouTube.
- Wavepad Audio EditorAudio editing program which can edit MP3 or WAVE files, add general effects like echo, reverb, phaser, distortion and noise removal.